Blue French Bedroom Decor
In this mail service: Looking for blueish sleeping accommodation ideas for a French State guest room? You'll beloved the use of blue and white in this cottage invitee sleeping room.⇒
Several years ago I had the pleasure of visiting a friend's country home outside Paris and I was struck with how well appointed the guest room nosotros stayed in was.
This had such a lasting bear upon on me that I've strived hard to ensure my own guest room offers all the comforts a company could hope for.
The key to offering a pleasurable stay is anticipating the needs of your guests and providing these things in piece of cake to find places so they don't demand to search or ask.
A bedside tray with fresh water is one of my absolute musts. Ours sits on a wonderful bluish-grey Gustavian breast.
(See resource list at the lesser of the mail service.)
An warning clock and a reading lamp are also present on one of the nightstands.
Our guest room is blest with lots of natural low-cal but for evening reading with a loving cup of tea, the lamplight is a welcome addition.
Since 1 of the nightstands has three empty drawers, the rest of the room was complimentary to furnish with pieces that are accommodating for guests.
The pale blue walls ready the tone for a peaceful stay with creamy whites and light toned woods sprinkled about. The gorgeous French blue toile pillow punctuates the space with a provençale experience.
Tucked in the corner is a knotty pine writing desk, equipped with notecards and writing instruments, as well as a luscious scented candle.
Higher up the desk-bound is a wall mounted Tv, because y'know… 21st century.
A cane back settee sits beyond from the bed below a lovely framed impress of the French countryside.
I proceed fresh towels in the room at all times, so I never forget to leave them for my guests.
I'k a huge fan of Rancé soaps and they're a prissy luxury to treat visitors well.
The vintage suitcase was actually passed down in our family and information technology's where I continue some antiquarian linens.
Of course the centerpiece of the room is the bed and it's dressed in a mix of patterns in French blueish and white. Toiles and checks and stripes, oh my!
The botanical prints were purchased online and were deliciously inexpensive.
The throw pillows in the front end accept a flake of a back story. I've had them, in some class, since the 1980's.
The larger tattersal ones were originally napkins and the smaller boudoir pillow was made from cotton wool placemats. They came from ane of the start Ralph Lauren Home collections and I got them when I worked in the design department about 30 years ago!
And if there's i matter a French blue room needs… it'south delphiniums!
At the foot of the bed is this tiny chippy bench with some of my favorite French decor books.
The hand towels are brand new but they work and then well with the old textiles in the room.
I love collecting anile books but I try to go for content besides as wait. I search for titles I enjoy, equally information technology adds to the pleasure of collecting antique works.
Information technology amuses me to see all my vintage pieces on the desk with the cable box!
It's a delight to entertain guests!!
Blue Bedroom Ideas Resources List
To become the look, click on the items below for direct links to the products. Where actual items were no longer available, I've provided similar options. If an particular is out of stock but may be restocked, I left it on the listing.
(This mail service contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy .)
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, You MIGHT Likewise BE INTERESTED IN:
- 7 Tips for Creating a Dreamy Master Sleeping accommodation Retreat
- Adding Pops of Colour to a Serene White Bedroom
- Guest Bedchamber Ideas: 6 Ways to Welcome Visitors
- Preparing a Guest Bedroom for Summer Visitors
Have yous visited the Designthusiasm shop? Click on the images below to shop my favorites, my abode and my Amazon shop. At that place are new items added every week. Happy shopping!!
Shop MY FAVORITES
Store MY AMAZON Store
Shop MY HOME
Are yous following Designthusiasm on social media? Please join united states at the links beneath:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
ellisaremookephy40.blogspot.com
Source: https://designthusiasm.com/french-blue-guest-room/
0 Response to "Blue French Bedroom Decor"
Post a Comment